disclaimer

profile

tagboard

links

archives

credits
recent posts
| HELLOOO!Liow Hui Shi's blog so easy to hack lor!! ... | hellos!BOONYUN is back!this huishi wants to buy po... | since my FRIENDS helped me to update then i just u... | HIHIHIHIHIHI Ruoning here=))i m here to clarify to... | Woohoos!MEIJUN here! x) *waves*I know you're busy ... | hellos everyoneBOONYUN is here.i have hacked into ... | lols. i also cannot upload pictures!stupid blogger... | last thursday went to cycling at east coast park.l... | i'm back!on friday, went to eat buffet to celebrat... | weihao took de. lols -.-after almost 2 weeks of ba... |

Wednesday, July 29, 2009
2:33 PM, stupid fever! ):
I gt high fever plus dry cough only!
must the doctor give me 7 days of mc??!
say when after a few days i recover, my resistance against diseases is weak
so when other people are sick, i will get it easily
hence dun let me to go to school when i am recover! ): ): ):
my fnn coursework is due this week!
need to hand in to SEAB by next monday 3rd august!
the conclusion i haven finish yet!
dun tell me i will get zero for that section?
i dun want la...
sophia, cass and kiayian also sick
how come they only a few days mc, i gt 7 days of mc?
not fair not fair!
feel like crying la
at home nothing to do!
so these few days will blog more often
and keep on winding!!!!

i will be returning to school at 5th august, next wednesday. ):