disclaimer

profile

tagboard

links

archives

credits
recent posts
| stupid fever! ): | HELLOOO!Liow Hui Shi's blog so easy to hack lor!! ... | hellos!BOONYUN is back!this huishi wants to buy po... | since my FRIENDS helped me to update then i just u... | HIHIHIHIHIHI Ruoning here=))i m here to clarify to... | Woohoos!MEIJUN here! x) *waves*I know you're busy ... | hellos everyoneBOONYUN is here.i have hacked into ... | lols. i also cannot upload pictures!stupid blogger... | last thursday went to cycling at east coast park.l... | i'm back!on friday, went to eat buffet to celebrat... |

Friday, July 31, 2009
8:54 PM,
annyeong!
BOONYUN is back~

so boring lo, these few days never hear dargogi talk le.
but she is still talking crap
calling me mushroom -.-
baddy!

my dargogi is sick!
GET WELL SOON TOO~
see yoo in school soon.

oh, i have nothing to say le.
i will come back again

annyeong~
MISS ME~ CALL ME~

I LOVE JUNGMIN OPPA
SS501 FIGHTING